False toe nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liane

Reaction score
I know this has been discussed previously but for some reason I cant find the thread. My daughter had her big toe nails removed and they havent "hardened" over, there is still sensitive skin so there is nothing i can attach a false nail to. She is getting very embarressed and depressed as she cannot wear flip flops and have pretty toes like her friends, can anyone help?? Thanks very much in anticipation x

Would be interested to follow this thread.

My toenail got pulled off in turkey when I banged it in the pool & while it was healin I just put A normal flesh coloured plaster over it and sometimes I even used to paint the plaster where the toenail would be so that from a distance it looked like a toenail! I probably looked ridiculous but I was only about 15 and didnt care!

I heard something on here about Spa Pedique who make up a for nail from a very safe gel like substance you could look that up and see if anybody in your area offers it?

Hope your daughter is ok & you find something soon!

I did a pedicure on a lady who had her big toenail removed, she had a tiny piece of nail (that she was told wouldn't/shouldn't of grown bk but it did) but it looked a mess, & she was very conscious of it, anyway I said I could sculpt one for her, but I was unsure of how it would last, it looked great when I'd finished, she went on holiday, came back & still was perfect, I think it's been on for about 4/5 wks now which is amazing considering the tiny piece if nail I had to work with!! so sculpting would be possible if there is a small piece of nail to work with x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Biljana is an expert on reconstructing toenails from what I have read on here, maybe drop her a pm? X

Last edited:
Biljana is an expert on reconstructing toenails from what I have read on here, maybe drop her a om? X

:) Thank You, I like to think Im passionate lol
LCN Wilde Pedique is what you are after.
It is the only product designed for toenail prosthesis therefore safe to be applied to skin and live tissue.
It stays on the skin alone up to 4 weeks, if there is even a smidgen of a nail plate then it stays much much longer.
You want to stay away from regular gels/acrylics as they are not safe for the toenails. Ex.. infections, bacteria trapping, fungus and othet host of issues including further damage to the existing nail.
LCN Wilde Pedique is a flexible gel made with colloidal silver known for its anti-fungal properties and allows proper movement inside the shoe.
If you need any other questions answered pls let me know
:)

Cleen Cheeks Spa

Latest posts

Back