Fantastic Shellac Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caversham

Reaction score
Just thought I would share how great the Shellac Bring Them Back course was.
Honestly anyone having issue with Shellac and haven't done the course already should book onto it.

Hopefully I have sorted my issues out and picked up some fab tips :) money well spent! Thanks to Kirsty the educator I feel much more confident now. X

Hi
I'm glad to read that. In doing that course at the end of march. I'm really looking toward to it.
Thanks for the info

Thanks to Kirsty the educator I feel much more confident now. X

So pleased you got so much out of it! :)

P.S. I think Kayley must have been your educator today. I've told her she'll have to annunciate her name better next time! ;) x

So pleased you got so much out of it! :)

P.S. I think Kayley must have been your educator today. I've told her she'll have to annunciate her name better next time! ;) x

Thanks, I'm slightly deaf in one ear so probably heard her name completely wrong :) thank you though. Xx

I'm so glad you are feeling so positive!

I know you were feeling very disheartened and were having problems, but a class like this with a great Shellac Educator like Kayley is what can make all the difference and I'm sure you've had a real confidence boost.

I'll be looking forward to hearing how well you're getting on with Shellac from now on.

:hug:

I'm so glad you are feeling so positive!

I know you were feeling very disheartened and were having problems, but a class like this with a great Shellac Educator like Kayley is what can make all the difference and I'm sure you've had a real confidence boost.

I'll be looking forward to hearing how well you're getting on with Shellac from now on.

:hug:

I have my first two Shellac clients after my course on Monday I will let you know how I get on :)

I don't know what I would do if I didn't have S2, SG and the geeks! I probably would have given up by now!
Xx

Latest posts

Back