Fantastic tan USA?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki201

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

A client of mine just got back from Vegas and got a spray tan over there called fantasy tan. She said it had a shimmer through it and it was the best tan she has ever had. (She is a tanner and trainer so knows her stuff!) I WANT IT!!! Lol anyone heard of a UK supplier pretty please? 🙏

Hi Geeks!

A client of mine just got back from Vegas and got a spray tan over there called fantasy tan. She said it had a shimmer through it and it was the best tan she has ever had. (She is a tanner and trainer so knows her stuff!) I WANT IT!!! Lol anyone heard of a UK supplier pretty please? 🙏

This is the UK site. Just inquire with them how to order http://www.fantasytan.com/uk/salon/

I went on the Uk site, had to fill out and answer lots of questions, fill this in, that in, then on last page before the submit form bit comes up they want your address, trouble is they only have USA states on the scroll down so you cant actually "submit" the form. Bloody annoying.

Having said that I just spoke to a lovely guy called Richard at their Belfast branch and they are sending samples out. Let you know how it goes. Cheers guys and gals.

What are the details for the Belfast guy? Defo let us know how it goes! Xx

Latest posts

Back