Fantasy Nails/Photographic Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
When doing fantasy nails / photographic nails, are they prepared on to tips alone, and then attached to the models nails temporaily and finished ready for pics to be taken. Or are they attached straight away and built up directly onto models nails

As i was reading a bit in recent scratch mag where the tech said she took 2 or 3 days to do the nails for photo session.

I would realy love to learn more about fantasy nails and how to do them apart from practicing and playing at home. Can anyone tell me what courses are available.

:lol:

There are a few geeks on here that are probably more qualified to answer this question than me, but it depends on what it is I am doing. I am planning on doing a photoshoot sometime soon but it is only going to be nailart so I plan on doing them on full tips and temporarily sticking them on the models nails, but after that I will probably do something with l&p so will create them on the models nails. HTH. (Sorry can't help with the courses)

When doing fantasy nails / photographic nails, are they prepared on to tips alone, and then attached to the models nails temporaily and finished ready for pics to be taken.

I too would be interesting to hear how people do this as I want to have a go at preparing some tips without the model there. Where would be a good place to start? Would fulltips be the best way-if not how would you attempt to create them?

Latest posts

Back