Fantasy Tan airbrush spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeragozzino1

Reaction score
Hello my family has owned a tanning salon for 28 years and we decided we wanted to introduce something new at the salon so we decided we were going to offer spray tanning especially with the law changes that happened last year and with different customers medical conditions spray tanning now can be used for those people who cannot tan in a tanning bed. So I did some research and decided to go with fantasy tan equipment, they have great customer service and they really help you out a lot they give you promoting ideas and just different information that you would need to help start your business and they are willing to help you as much as they can. And it's nice because I get informative information sent to me and reminders about cleaning all my equipment and great instruction on how to do it and my favorite was that they personally came to train me instead of just sending everything to me, it was fantastic! They offer everything you need from body scrub to exfoliaters to shimmer for your spray tans and five different solutions that way you can make customized colours it is the best tanning system out there I highly recommend it!

Interesting....this is the 3rd independent post in a week which is singing the praises of this company.

Coincidence?

Latest posts

Back