Fashion thread!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loulabelle1988

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I do a bit of blogging about outfits & things as I think it's the whole package, outfit, nails, hair, skin, makeup, tan!

So I thought I'd start a thread for anyone that wants to pop pictures in with their outfits etc!

I'm not sure if we're allowed to quote clothing brand names? So I'll put them in but please let me know if this thread isn't allowed and ill delete it or make it forum friendly [emoji4]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465137173.043939.jpg

So we have:

• Midi Off the shoulder top from New Look
• Drape pearl / gold necklace from Marks and Spencer's
• Crepe trousers from Miss Guided
• Pointy beige shoes from Kurt Geige (about 4 years ago, I love them to death!!!)

My Instagram is @louiseemmac if anyone wants to see any other outfits!

Get sharing your outfits Fashionista's!!!

That's a lovely outfit. I would love to wear stuff like that at work but haven't been able to wear heels for more than a few hours lately as my back can't take it. I absolutely hate wearing flats too as I'm sooo short but have spent the last few weeks in brogues or ballet pumps to try and get it better, feel so frumpy!

Have you tried orthotic inserts in your shoes? They helped my back!!

Ohhh I had flip flops on for the drive and walk, put my heels on to walk in the bar then we sat down the rest of the time [emoji23]! Then put the flip flops on to walk back to the car haha!!

I invested in some long flat boots & Wallace have some really lovely flat shoes and low wedges at the moment as well!! XX

Today's outfit, had to make the most of the sun!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465226771.759488.jpg

Necklace from Primark

Playsuit from Forever 21

Trainers from Adidas

Xx

Good thread I've lost all my confidence in clothes now cos I'm such a different size to what I used to be I felt it was easier to buy clothes when I was bigger!

Good thread I've lost all my confidence in clothes now cos I'm such a different size to what I used to be I felt it was easier to buy clothes when I was bigger!

I tend to order things online in several different sizes and styles then try it all on at home so I don't have to feel pressure in a shop if I hate it all!

It is really hard to find things that are suited to your body shape and size! I ignore the pictures on the websites and tend to buy things based on what bloggers look like in them , I've found a couple that have the same shape as me so generally if it looks good on them It should look okay on me!! XXXX

Have you tried orthotic inserts in your shoes? They helped my back!!

Ohhh I had flip flops on for the drive and walk, put my heels on to walk in the bar then we sat down the rest of the time [emoji23]! Then put the flip flops on to walk back to the car haha!!

I invested in some long flat boots & Wallace have some really lovely flat shoes and low wedges at the moment as well!! XX
Will try the inserts, do you get them from boots?

Will try the inserts, do you get them from boots?

I've just googled and they do! But the best ones get from PhysioRoom.com - I have a set from there, Amazon and the physio . You don't need that many, before I moved back to my parents I always used to leave shoes here and forget so I ended up with 3 sets!!

They feel super weird at first and uncomfortable but after about 4-5 days of continuous wear you'll notice an improvement (I hope!) xxxx

I thought I would add some mens fashion too hope you don't mind!!

Blazer is from Burton just £39 in the sale!!
T-shirt is Ted Baker

I normally wear with blue trousers to match or skinny jeans for a more casual look and suede Chelsea boots

Attachments

• 1465294859312.jpg
    1465294859312.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 68
I thought I would add some mens fashion too hope you don't mind!!

Blazer is from Burton just £39 in the sale!!
T-shirt is Ted Baker

I normally wear with blue trousers to match or skinny jeans for a more casual look and suede Chelsea boots

Ooooo in loving this blazer!!!! Love a good sale, in also partial to a charity shop!!

I've just googled and they do! But the best ones get from PhysioRoom.com - I have a set from there, Amazon and the physio . You don't need that many, before I moved back to my parents I always used to leave shoes here and forget so I ended up with 3 sets!!

They feel super weird at first and uncomfortable but after about 4-5 days of continuous wear you'll notice an improvement (I hope!) xxxx
Just ordered some off amazon, thanks for the tip!

Maxi dress £12 from Primark!! Think it's meant to be beachwear but I decided to dress it up a little with these boots from Miss Guided!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465759352.294698.jpg

I'd like to say, I did have a stick on bra thing on for this one!! Hahaha

Long sleeve BF blazer from forever 21

Lace bodice from Milk and Diamonds

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465920748.623610.jpg

Love the outfits !! Gorgeous ! My current attire is probably less than desirable since having my little people ! ;) x

Mine is currently my dressing gown!

Love the bodice!

Latest posts

Back