Fast track beauty courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemspinky

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I already do spray tans and been doing them a while now and have a really good and loyal client base.
The more I'm doing the more I'm getting asked what other services I offer so I've decided to bite the bullet and expand.

I've been to a couple of collages in regards to doing a full nvq2 but as I have a full time day job I would need to do evening and weekend classes and wouldn't be qualified until next Easter- also the courses don't start until September now.

I'm thinking if doing a few of the "fast track" day courses to get my certificates in different treatments- please can I have your thoughts?

I'm happy to hear opinions from you all and if you can reccomend any training schools that would be great.
I live in Manchester.

The courses I think I want to do after speaking with my current clients are...
*waxing
*lash extensions
*tinting
*lash perming
*facials

Thank you all in advance for your answers xx

Waxing will be your big moneymaker.
However, be aware that you can't wax someone immediately before tanning so you'd need to work your appointments accordingly.
Fantastic wax training from Kim Lawless ( the wax queen) She will teach you almost everything you need to know about waxing in a day, then it's up to you to go away and practice like mad
She also does intimate & speed waxing courses for once you are confident enough.

Have you looked at the beauty academy they have a training centre in manchester that do day courses. I'm doing my VTCT level 3 nails with them the tutors are lovely.

Awww thank you both of you I'll look I to them both x

Latest posts

Back