Favorite metal implements brands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilpeach

Reaction score
You guys have any favorite brands or websites for metal imps? Thanks!

I've found Tweezerman to be of very good quality but pretty expensive. Otherwise, I'd suggest Nailpro but I think others may have some better ideas than me!

I like kiehl their products are great!

I get annoyed that even expensive stainless steel tools seem to always show small specks of rust when they are in and out of Barbacide. For this reason I've started switching over to the Navy brand which is titanium coated and has a kinder three step sterilisation process.

Great question, looking forward to reading everyone's thoughts.

I love the double ended OPI cuticle pusher sold by Aston Fincher.

I also like the very inexpensive own brand nail clippers from Aston Fincher - they work beautifully and seem really nice quality. They don't rust any faster than nail clippers for much more money.

I also like Vetus tweezers which I buy from lash base - they last really well and don't ever seem to lose their alignment.

I like the shape of the ink London cuticle pusher, it’s sort of shaped like a horses hoof x

I get annoyed that even expensive stainless steel tools seem to always show small specks of rust when they are in and out of Barbacide. For this reason I've started switching over to the Navy brand which is titanium coated and has a kinder three step sterilisation process.

I keep looking at the tools however I’m concerned with the wipes. I can’t see how they will get into the books and crannies and hinges etc.

Latest posts

Back