Favourite colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ltongue

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering which are your favourite colours at the moment, I use creative colours and my most popular and personal favourite is spike, Whats yours?

I have two at the momen Cuppa Joe whihc i have only just discovered a lovely chocolate brown with gold fleck init andNail noir from the newExhibit collection it is loevely and no one managed to leave the salon on saturday unless hey had their nails painted one of these colours.
x

hmmm to many to choose from i like cran o berries and metro at moment x

ltongue said:
Hi, just wondering which are your favourite colours at the moment, I use creative colours and my most popular and personal favourite is spike, Whats yours?

Mmm Spike, i find that difficult to apply without going streaky.

Too many to choose from really

Been selling Fiesta for years and only just tried it on myself recently, love it! Far too many to say what's the MOST popular, but Spike, Negligee, Romance, RoyalCrime are all up there at the mo.

scattyfox said:
I have two at the momen Cuppa Joe whihc i have only just discovered a lovely chocolate brown with gold fleck init andNail noir from the newExhibit collection it is loevely and no one managed to leave the salon on saturday unless hey had their nails painted one of these colours.
x

I'm with Scatty - although I can't get my hands on a CuppaJoe anywhere :irked:

And I adore Nail Noir :Love:

I think Spike used to be my favourite before Nail Noir

i absolutely love on myself,
nfs and nail noir.
my clients faves are all the deep dark reds

i also love cuppa joe looks like chocolate! hmmm one of my other fave is frivoulous both by creative

I reciently bought the exhibit & dolled up collection from creative & they are all so nice!! - I personally love all of the dolled up collection for myself but my clients & Models are having more of the exhibit (darker colours) or just northern Lights xx

My faves are fiesty and frisky.......... I love pink!! also love porcelin doll and mirage........... ohhhhhhh i just love em all!!
Been trying to cuppa Joe too - no luck:Scared:

Thanks for the replies, I must get my hands on some nail noir it looks lovely and popular already.

got to admit... NailNoir is a fab colour... also Spike, that is such a deep gorgeous colour, no problems with streaking though, maybe you needed another coat???
My all time faves have got to be Beau and Negligee, feminine, soft and delicate but at the same time giving coverage to the nailbed.
Hotski to Tchotski (sp?) is another great colour.... Ooooh so many to choose from lol

i never really used lacquers until a few weeks ago and am now building up my collection, im more for the light coulours myself, the negligee is one fave and the mermaid, just bought outragious and sugar baby today (well it is nearly chrimbo)

im really into all the exhibit colours right now, especially nsf, i know its a bit goth but i love it!

Yep the exhibit colours are very popular with my clients too - they particularly love Limited Edition.

I've currently got Enamel on Canvas on my toes!

Latest posts

Back