Favourite Films

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favourite film of all time has for to be "crash" omg I love that film could watch it over and over!!! X

Goodfellas and As good as it gets.

Water for elephants love that film taken, taken 2 , black swan, happy Gilmore

Can't think of anymore at min xx

I love old disney films :D

Harry Potter geek over here! 😋 Also love pursuit of happyness, breakfast at tiffanys, ghost, dirty dancing, back to the future, fatal attraction, all the old disney classics, the aristocats, lady and the tramp, pinnochio, cinderella, sleeping beauty, the notebook, hitch, men in black, there is way too many to name! Xxx

Goodfellas and As good as it gets.

Yes anything with Robert DeNiro or Jack Nicholson.

Also like anything that Tom Cruise is NOT in. Lol

Also like anything that Tom Cruise is NOT in. Lol

I'm with you there!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Forgot about a more recent one! Identity theft.
I laughed all the way through ! xx

I adore the princess bride and labyrinth and watch them far more than is healthy.

I love Captains courageous the original b/w one with Spencer Tracey it reminds me of my grandad, a kid for two farthings is such a lovely film and I watch it's a wonderful life every Christmas without fail.

Oh and Tom Thumb and west side story are my favourite musicals xxx

I adore the princess bride and labyrinth and watch them far more than is healthy.

I love Captains courageous the original b/w one with Spencer Tracey it reminds me of my grandad, a kid for two farthings is such a lovely film and I watch it's a wonderful life every Christmas without fail.

Oh and Tom Thumb and west side story are my favourite musicals xxx

Arhhhh the labyrinth! I so wanted to be the goblin queen when I was growing up lol

Watched hangover 3 at the weekend. I thought it was hilarious! Xx

Watched hangover 3 at the weekend. I thought it was hilarious! Xx

I just got back from that this evening. I thought it was funny, but not as funny as previous ones. Still enjoyed it though :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

I know what u mean, and the story wasn't as good in this one.
Think my favourite bit was when alan cried at the intervention! And the bit after the credits! Xx

I know what u mean, and the story wasn't as good in this one.
Think my favourite bit was when alan cried at the intervention! And the bit after the credits! Xx

Invention, That bit was hilarious.

bridesmaids so funny

Latest posts

Back