Favourite Gelish nude

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesLondon

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy a new gelish nude colour and wondered what everyone's favourites were? I've already got 'She's My Beauty' but lots of my clients with darker skin tones tend not to like it much (it's perfect for my milk bottle skin!)

Any suggestions/pics of other colours would be so helpful! Thanks in advance :) xx

Following =) I also have she's my beauty but it's a bit dark.
I'm looking at 'do I look buff' from the new collection or 'forever beauty', hard to choose one to suit all skin types!

Forever Beauty is gorgeous. A slightly peachy tone but very very nice. Eur So Chic is more of a nude coffee colour. Both lovely and very classy.

Following =) I also have she's my beauty but it's a bit dark.
I'm looking at 'do I look buff' from the new collection or 'forever beauty', hard to choose one to suit all skin types!

Yeah I really like it, just need another nude in a slightly different shade to go with it! I was thinking of do I look buff too but probably won't see it until the show and then I'll have to make the decision on the spot! 😢

Forever Beauty is gorgeous. A slightly peachy tone but very very nice. Eur So Chic is more of a nude coffee colour. Both lovely and very classy.

Thanks so much, I'll have a look at swatches now :)

Latest posts

Back