Fear of flying

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordon

Reaction score
I've just noticed a thread about conquering arachnophobia. And I wondered if anyone had managed a similar success with a fear of flying? Hypnotherapy or tablets from the doctors experiences? And help or advice would be appreciated thanks guys X X

Just closed your eyes and do it. I'm sure your fear will be gone.

Hi,

I had a huge fear a flying to the point I would be crying before I even got on the flight and I would pretty much have to be dragged on and I would feel sick etc..

I booked my honeymoon to Mexico last year knowing it was going to be about a 10 hour flight I knew I had to do something about my fear as I wanted to enjoy the experience.

So I brought a 'flying without fear' CD and it was honestly the best thing I ever brought! I did the whole flight and back without one tear and I was calm the whole time.

It is definitely worth the small investment.

I would recommend listening to it about a month before you flight and then also the day of or before your flight so it's fresh in your mind, that's what I did and it worked wonders! Xx

Latest posts

Back