Feather Hair Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

Just wondering if any of you are familiar with feather hair extensions? I've seen them becoming quite popular on Youtube and I'm interested! I've ordered micro loop beads and a few feather to try on myself and if I like, I might get a few in to promote in the salon.

I'm a bit "alternative" with my hair, so I figure it goes well with my style and I have a lot of teens/young women that would go for this sort of thing - but I would need to find a wholesaler for them first.

Tacky or cool, what do you think?

Very cool! Halo are launching there feather range next week!

Ah cool! I have no previous with extensions so I am not familiar with brands. I imagine by summer these will be everywhere - natural colours will go perfect with that beach hippy look.

FEATHER-YOUR-HEADS™ Ahead Of Hair | Remy Hair Extensions | Nail Tip Hair Extensions | Micro Loop Hair Extensions
Our Feather hair extensions, are the latest way to create visually stunning effects,colours, and patterns by using natures high lights.
Each feather hair extension, is made from a collection of between 5-7 feathers , ranging from 7" 14" in length.
Hair can be washed whilst wearing your Feather-your-heads feather extensions also: brushed, blow-dried, straightened and even curled (on low heat). They will last anywhere from one to four months, depending on how you care for them.
You will receive 5 micro loop beads with your Feather-your-heads hair extension ,you will also need a threader and pliers, which are available in our Feather-your-head tool kit.
40 colour options fitting sheet included.
feather%20hair%20extensions.jpg

Latest posts

Back