Fed Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

master30

Reaction score
Really cheesed off today, I want a room or small unit to rent and I can't find one thats right!!!!!!!!! Always an obstacle in the way just feel like giving up:Scared:

You have a few choices, you can
1 give up
2 keep looking
3 lower your expectations.

None of us found the route into business easy, nor did it fall in our laps. There is no such thing as a perfect salon, we all had to compromise.

Can I respectfully advise you to toughen up!

Lol Julie, I keep looking, found a great place in Towcester, rent was fab, but it was 2 doors down from the beauty training school.:rolleyes: Asked about a beauty room in sol central, made me laugh, no nails, no massage, no beauty treatments, but it's being advertised as a beauty room, re the above, what's left?:irked:
Plenty of great places to rent in N'ton if you want to pay £80.000 pa and £7000 business rates.................:eek:
I've not given up hun, but I am starting to mutter a bit.
My problem is I know what I would love to have, I'd like to convert a motor home into a mobile beauty studio, but I want one big enough to do spray tanning in. I looked into it and just don't have the start up costs for it.
Chin up hun we'll get there xx

You can respectfully advise what you like persianista as no offence taken, trust me I is a tough cookie lol, and nope I'm not gonna give up just gonna lower my expectations something will come along when I least expect it. And thanks for info Susie wez just gotta look harder and further;)

Glad to hear it. Tenacity is an underated virtue in business.

Latest posts

Back