Fed up!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charbelle

Reaction score
Sorry everyone i just need a moan!

After 5 years of not doing beauty this year i decided to get back into it, i got a job at a new salon and i was sooo happy!

Well after a few months the salon closed and im now back at stage 1 :( There is never any beauty jobs around here.

I dont drive so mobile isnt really an option but im on the look out for a room or table to rent.
Also thinking of refreshing my l&p training with Cnd but is this going to be wasted?
Anyone else have trouble finding jobs?

Aw its horrible chick. I have been out of a job since June. There are no jobs here either, I have looked for everything (with no luck) but the only thing i feel passionate about is beauty. I am now just looking into getting a grant and starting up at home but its so stressful.

Chin up, Whats for you wont go by you <3

I don't drive but I've managed to do mobile work for over a year now, it is possible if you live in an area with public transport. Not ideal, but possible.

Renting a room/table sounds like a great idea, why not start there and then save a % of what you make each week to put towards more training?

Is working from home an option in the mean time?

Latest posts

Back