Feel Good TM04 Couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tashytootoo

Reaction score
Can I ask those of you who have the Feel Good TM04 couch whether you just have the bar at the bottom of the legs like the photo, or whether you have the "reiki" end??? Massage Table Super Lightweight Portable Folding Massage Table 12kg TM04 Reiki End - Feel Good UK

I bought this couch especially cos of the bar at the bottom as thought I'd be able to get my legs under it easier than the reiki ends which would be easier for lash extensions.

However when I received it (I bought it through their ebay shop but it still showed the bar at the bottom in the pics and description) it has the reiki end and I can't get my legs under it :sad:

Anyone else got this problem with this couch? I have emailed them to see if they have sent me the wrong one...

Hi, can you update when you hear back from them? I was looking at buying this couch for lash extensions (courses is on Monday!) and would like to know if I can get my legs under! Thanks :) xx

Their ebay shop have replied to me and said that this is how this model of couch now comes (with the reiki ends) - any one know if that is the case???

I'm so annoyed - literally spent DAYS choosing which couch to go for and thought this one was the best but don't think I can work with it for lash extensions with the reiki ends??

Anyone have one without the reiki ends and find you can get your knees under it??? please help!!

Latest posts

Back