Feel let down....or am I the let down?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
Got a client natural 7 we did full head 6rr with sored and 10vol..... This was 4 months ago, tonight she wanted to go brown, massive roots, faded to a horrid colour, so used 6a with 10vol do it didn't go to dark with it being ash.....NOTHING! It's still red, just more like 6br!!

Any advice? She likes it...I wanna phone her and offer to do it again free!

My mind is on other things currently as some of you may know any advice would be great x

Noooo! If she likes it then leave it. No point in taking time and money to do it again if all is ok ;)

A few times I've thought that something I've done looks crap but the client loved it lol!! :)

Got a client natural 7 we did full head 6rr with sored and 10vol..... This was 4 months ago, tonight she wanted to go brown, massive roots, faded to a horrid colour, so used 6a with 10vol do it didn't go to dark with it being ash.....NOTHING! It's still red, just more like 6br!!

Any advice? She likes it...I wanna phone her and offer to do it again free!

My mind is on other things currently as some of you may know any advice would be great x

Could of added few grams of 1A ;-)

Don't think you're the let down hun sometimes it just doesn't work.

Do matrix do a green ash? If so maybe try that.

If she's happy with it then don't worry about it some of the best styles can come from mistakes. Look at Jennifer Aniston and the Rachel look x

Is tigi colour good?

So far I love it!! Just need to try grey/white coverage, but yes I like it, the tubes might be smaller, and alot smaller colour pallette but I can mix Everything!! Highlift and semi, semi and permanent etc etc x

Glad you're getting on with them. Do you think you're going to make the swap?

i found the grey coverage with Tigi rubbish.. looks really wishy washy. I also found it irritated alot of my clients, possibly something to do with the nettle in it? so we got rid, use Rusk & wella (for grey coverage nothing does it like it) x

i found the grey coverage with Tigi rubbish.. looks really wishy washy. I also found it irritated alot of my clients, possibly something to do with the nettle in it? so we got rid, use Rusk & wella (for grey coverage nothing does it like it) x

Was that the old creative or new copyright?

that was creative, tbh the colours are lovely on younger clients but after the reviews we just got rid,a friend who works in the salon up the road from me also uses Tigi and they use the new one, but from what she says its the same, and you see their clients walking round town and it doesnt look good, I mean you can tell its not covered properly on the white hair. From my experience Wella has the best grey coverage, especially for darker colours its just a shame koleston doesn't give the same shine xx

that was creative, tbh the colours are lovely on younger clients but after the reviews we just got rid,a friend who works in the salon up the road from me also uses Tigi and they use the new one, but from what she says its the same, and you see their clients walking round town and it doesnt look good, I mean you can tell its not covered properly on the white hair. From my experience Wella has the best grey coverage, especially for darker colours its just a shame koleston doesn't give the same shine xx

Hmm that's a shame, I'll have a play on my white haired lady, see how it comes out for myself :) , do other than white/grey you liked it? X

Yeah I did like it otherwise, see how it is for yourself tho :) just found clients were abit more sensitive to it even tho we skin tested! best of luck x

Yeah I did like it otherwise, see how it is for yourself tho :) just found clients were abit more sensitive to it even tho we skin tested! best of luck x

I love their true light though! First bleach to lift mine so light and even!! Without much brassiness x

I agree the bleach is good and I like the way it smells! x

Blue are you changing from matrix? Xxxx

Blue are you changing from matrix? Xxxx

Considering, or run it alongside for a while, my creative colour has reached its limits with matrix and over the last 4/5 years I've pushed all the boundaries, I feel I've got nothing left to try or play x

Awww well keep us all updated with your new adventures of diff colours x

Awww well keep us all updated with your new adventures of diff colours x

Of course! I did an ash brown the other day with a hint of mahogany...lush colour!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342215118.565437.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342215118.565437.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 538
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342215161.684822.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1342215161.684822.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 887

Latest posts

Back