feeling like Cinderella....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarbabe

Reaction score
I have got a ball to go to in September but have nothing to wear. I don't want to spend too much as previous dresses have been totally trashed on the night - which also means I can't hire one. I used to do a bit of dress making but haven't got the time between then and now as got 2 weeks hols, then got to be about for little one starting school.

Has anyone got any suggestions of what I could wear, or where I can get something stunning for next to nothing?

What sort of budget have you got?

What thing are you looking for?

What size are you?

Do you have any friends or family that are the same size as you?

look on ebay found some wonerful things on there dirt cheap from china aout £40 and very dressy take about 10 days to get here and got a free gift as well, search on evening dresses, prom nd ballgowns all sorts will come up.
x

Have you tried tkmaxx?
They have designer gowns at cheap prices.:)

scattyfox said:
look on ebay found some wonerful things on there dirt cheap from china aout £40 and very dressy take about 10 days to get here and got a free gift as well, search on evening dresses, prom nd ballgowns all sorts will come up.
x

Hadn't thought of ebay! will have a look in a while - got a full morning sugaring so will play later!

It's not that I'm a cheapskate, but I can't justify spending more than about £50 on a dress that will have to go straight in the bin the next morning (it's a classy old do!!) And obviously that rules out borrowing something too.

Might end up making something as I can usually rustle up a dress in a day or so, but it will take some organising to get the time!

x

Latest posts

Back