Feeling sad for no reason

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallysally

Reaction score
Do any of you guys have days when you just feel low and depressed for absolutely no reason and can't find the motivation to crack on with your day? ..... I am struggling today just wondered what you geeks do when you are feeling down to motivate yourself back up to happy!!!!

I get this quite a lot. I get into my car and turn the volume up on the radio. Most of the time pharrel williams happy comes on! Lol x

I get this quite a lot. I get into my car and turn the volume up on the radio. Most of the time pharrel williams happy comes on! Lol x
Thanks baby chops...music definitely is a lifter...xx

Music and exercise are good to lift your spirits.
May be your hormones :( hope your ok xx

Music and exercise are good to lift your spirits.
May be your hormones :( hope your ok xx

Oh thanks lila that's sweet...yeah I am ok just feeling miserable and low but think you may be right about my hormones as just looked what time of month it is......xxx

Ah well just go with the flo, your aloud to feel low now and again, just always remember it will pass 😊☀️Xx

Maybe you're lacking in iron or vitamin D, they'd be 2 that would contribute to what you are feeling,you can get both from good health food shops,sometimes its your bodies way of telling you something is up! You'd need to give them about 6 weeks to feel the benefit,but I bet you notice a difference! Hope you feel better soon! Xxx

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

I get down when I'm lacking vitamin B :/

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Thanks ladies for such kind comments xx

I have also heard vitamin B deficiency can cause this a lot, or it could just be the hormones as Lila mentioned. My college tutor regularly gets vitamin B injections by her doctor and she said you get a great burst of energy and happiness afterwards, then again this may not be the case for everyone.

Definately happens to all of us at some stage, I remember in particular last easter I felt so so down even being at a family gathering I just felt so depressed and lonely so was dreading this year but it was the total opposite! Just proves it does pass! Hope you feel better soon & go get the music on and a big bar of chocolate! Xx

I have to agree on excercise I recently taken up running and although I feel like passing out at the time ! afterwards I honestly feel fantastic it really lifts me up 🏃

We work with people all of the time. Different energies; some positive and some really negative! We pick up on these things.

Drinking lots of water really does help to keep you focused, not tired or down.

Exercise as someone said is like my prozac at the moment! Try fitting this into your day....

Gloomy weather does not really help.

Eat lots of chocolate, lol!

Hormones are a part of it too. I am convinced I am permanently menopausal!

Don't worry too much, you can't be chirpy every day!!xx

Mee! I'm always tired too I think I work too much :( lol xx

I have felt like this for a few weeks and feel like giving up hairdressing then I have a bar of chocolate and I feel okay again haha

Summer is upon us and hopefully lots of sunshine. Hopefully this will raise our spirits and make everything less doom and gloom

I got bouts of depression for a while and I went the doctors and he ran test and I had low vitamin b12 (depression is a side effect) it does really help boost your energy and stop you from feeling low, maybe go the docs if you keep getting it, because it could be something medical. If it turns out just to be your time of the month then get all the chocolate and sweets you can find and sit and enjoy them in front of the tele! That always works for me! haha

Im feeling like this too! Over the weekend we went away to visit friends before we left I felt so miserable about business, money, friendships etc.. we went away and it was so lovely to escape the pandemonium lol, we arrived back home and it seems nothings changed and nothings going right.. I find its easy to put a smiley face on for my colleagues and clients but as soon as I leave I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sit in the sun and have a cup of tea.

Sunshine makes you happy! And lack bit D also helps. I don't mean sit and tan but just warms even from inside by window helps.

Living in uk I got so depressed I almost thought about ending it on one or two occasions. I hate dark cold wet weather.

Beauty at your finger tips!

Im feeling like this too! Over the weekend we went away to visit friends before we left I felt so miserable about business, money, friendships etc.. we went away and it was so lovely to escape the pandemonium lol, we arrived back home and it seems nothings changed and nothings going right.. I find its easy to put a smiley face on for my colleagues and clients but as soon as I leave I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

That's how I get Louisa,I get miserable over work,money,relationships with family friends,my appearance etc it comes at me so strong then disappears then returns ,then disappears etc....

Do any of you guys have days when you just feel low and depressed for absolutely no reason and can't find the motivation to crack on with your day? ..... I am struggling today just wondered what you geeks do when you are feeling down to motivate yourself back up to happy!!!!

Sorry to hear you feel like this :(

Long term plan, eat more healthily- I don't mean a diet just fresh fruit, veg etc and have a balanced meal. Get a good nights sleep and eating well really helps with that. Trust a former insomniac ;)

Short term when I feel like this I tell myself tomorrow's another day and how you feel one day can be vastly different to the next, thank goodness :) Do something you like doing, enjoy the good moments in your otherwise crappy day.

If these feelings persist pop to your GP for a chat.

It can be horrible feeling as you do, so I hope you're feeling a bit better today honey xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back