Fees for family & friends

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to do my mams for free until she started complaining they were coming off and I caught her picking them off so I will only do her a free polish for a night out but no gel etc. If she wants any other treatment it would be free but she never does. I dont charge my future sil as shes a single mam on benefits but I do get resentful as she picks her nails aswell then says theyve come off and also I have to pack up all my stuff and go to her cos its easier for someone to watch the baby then. All my friends pay full price although I offered one discounted treatments and she insisted on paying full price. My friends get free treatments when im practicing new things and that benefits me more than then really xx

I don't charge for my mum and sister but they don't take the pee and get stuff that much!

Best friends are all half price and good friends are about 20% off, don't underestimate the bookings ur bestos will bring in for you! Especially from their work, families etc xxxxxx

Think I will be basing my pricing structure similar to yours once i get going - thanks x

Personally I would just cover my costs for family, but id expect a cup of tea and a slice of cake :p

Latest posts

Back