Fibre glass or silk wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel bell

Reaction score
Going to introduce a new type of manicure to my price list but cant decide to go for fibre glass or silk wraps ?

Either, or, the process is the same. Silk is closer woven fabric so can give a more opaque look, fibreglass can be clearer, often cheaper to buy, it tends to be tech choice rather than client

This is personally my favourite choice of enhancements although it’s not as popular now.
I had both but preferred silk

This is personally my favourite choice of enhancements although it’s not as popular now.
I had both but preferred silk

I absolutely love doing silk, disappointing they are not particularly strong.

Going to introduce a new type of manicure to my price list but cant decide to go for fibre glass or silk wraps ?

My nail tech only does fibre glass, and she has aroind 200 clients! She’s been working her butt off for the best part of 14 years though. But her clients keep coming back! ... I always get compliments on my nails as they’re so thin an natural looking. I’d try fibre glass. [emoji5] I’ve never has silk done. But I’m sure it’s just as lovely!

My nail tech only does fibre glass, and she has aroind 200 clients! She’s been working her butt off for the best part of 14 years though. But her clients keep coming back! ... I always get compliments on my nails as they’re so thin an natural looking. I’d try fibre glass. [emoji5] I’ve never has silk done. But I’m sure it’s just as lovely!
Thanks all[emoji1]

Latest posts

Back