Files? for extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazmaz

Reaction score
best files to buy once on the go? for quality and price

i have seen sum called the edge,any1 use them?

i am currently using nsi files what come in my kit,do any of you use diffrent files or find a file thats easier to use ect? bananna shape files?

thanks maz x

i use files with 100/180 grit. side with the 100 grit makes it easier and faster to file the acrylic or gel and 180 grit side helps to smooth out the lines before buffing or sanding.

Mayby it's me, but I find that I get the best results using the files that are made to go with the system I'm using.
I don't like files that are duel grit, way to easy to turn the file over and make a mistake, especially with a 100/180.
Personally I never find the need to use a 100 grit file, lowest I ever use is a 150.
:hug:

hi, make sure you try and use white files so you dont get lots of black dust. CND white Blizzard Boars files are good. 100/180:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I use 100/180 CND Hot Shot,and Blizzard Board I was taught to use with Brisa gels. I only ever use 100 grit on a debulk during rebalance, mostly 180. I Only ever use a Koala or Kanga on natural nails 240 grit (i think) I love the Out Black for blending tips and for zone 3 blending in rebalance, always does the trick 120/240 (i think lol) fab fab file.xx

I use 100/180 hot shot, blizzard I was taught to use with gel. I only ever use 100 grit on a debulk during rebalance, mostly 180. I Only ever use a koala or kanga on natural nails 240 grit (i think) I love the out black for blending tips and for zone 3 blending in rebalance, always does the trick 120/240 (i think lol) fab fab file.xxx

I agree love the CND Hot Shot files and the Out Black ones

Vicky x

I only ever use CND files ... they last ages are all washable and/or sanitiseable and good value for money.

I too use the CND files, they are magical....but having said that I was given some "young Nail files".....they too are beautiful to work with..:)

Latest posts

Back