Finding Shellac Clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sapphire.Nails

Reaction score
I'm struggling to get clients at the moment, though understand it takes time to drum up interest. I work shifts for my full time job so when I get a few days off in a row I was thinking about doing an offer to go to people's houses and give them a shellac manicure for a reduced rate. Literally cuticle work, nail shaping and plain colour. Some people are only out for a bargain so I know I won't keep everyone (if anyone is interested), but how cheap can I go? I don't want to undersell myself and the product but I want to get a few people interested.

Thanks in advance!

I dont do shellac so cant give you advice on how low to go etc but have you thought about doing a refer a friend offer shich if they both make a appointment with you and attend get so much off? Hope this helps

I dont do shellac so cant give you advice on how low to go etc but have you thought about doing a refer a friend offer shich if they both make a appointment with you and attend get so much off? Hope this helps

Thanks for your reply!

I have a refer a friend deal and a loyalty card scheme ready to go - just no clients :,( lol well I have my mum but she doesn't count as she gets the treatments for free at the moment.

The best way that I have found to get Shellac clients is to have attention grabbing nails yourself at all times. When I get coffee, go to the bank, post office, shopping, etc. everyone comments on my nails. Then I can say thank you, it's Shellac, here's my card :D
This is exactly how I got the majority of my regular clients. Your nails don't have to be crazy, just cool enough to get people to notice. hth

The best way that I have found to get Shellac clients is to have attention grabbing nails yourself at all times. When I get coffee, go to the bank, post office, shopping, etc. everyone comments on my nails. Then I can say thank you, it's Shellac, here's my card :D
This is exactly how I got the majority of my regular clients. Your nails don't have to be crazy, just cool enough to get people to notice. hth

Thank you so much SugarMama! I'm waiting for my business cards to come through but once they have I'll definitely make more of an effort to wave my nails around haha. I know my mum gets lots of comments when I do hers so here's hoping!

Latest posts

Back