First aid, mobile and home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani1987

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just popped on my skin base training manual dvd and the first bit of information given was health and hygiene and first aid.

I keep all my products clean and tidy and my towels are always clean and fresh etc and I'm always on the hand sanitizer so that side is fine although I am thinking of starting bring a hand towel to all my appointments and giving my hands a good scrub as well.

The only thing that pinged with me was first aid, where do mobile therapists stand?

I'm starting to offer treatments from home now too so I will need to purchase a first aid kit also I'm guessing.

TIA :p

I'm mobile and I have a first aid kit in my car at all times. I'm also first aid trained, but that was done through the clinic where I work Saturdays.

I had never actually thought about how useful it may be as a mobile therapist until now!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't do mobile any more apart from weddings and pamper parties, but I have a first aid kit and I'm also first aid trained, which I renew every three years.

Great, thanks, I'll get on that. I'm first aid trained but it may be out of date by now.

Can't believe I hadn't thought of it before:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back