First callus peel results

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2021

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1491918614.992694.jpg

Here's my first callus peel treatment before and after pics. For those that currently use this how did I do? Any advice welcome....

Can I ask how much you charge for your treatments as a stand alone service and with gel toes added please, and how much do you retail aftercare cream for?

I think thats fab!!!

I'm currently charging £12 as a trial period but not sure what to charge as a full price either

Great results Ciderella [emoji106] Have you tried micro planing the heels first and then wrapping feet in the pads and cling film? You can gel the toes whilst feet are wrapped and they'll be ready for scraping and buffing by the time you're done [emoji4]

I charge £19 and do cuticle work while the treatment is working. If they have gel polish toes I charge £32 x

Just to add I could charge more as it's a popular treatment and will be putting my prices up soon x

Great results, Cinderella!

Was this is callus peel/uk callus peel from beauty select or another product?

I've considered investing, and those results are tempting me all the more! X

Re the retail price, I believe the standard is to double your cost price.

Great results Ciderella [emoji106] Have you tried micro planing the heels first and then wrapping feet in the pads and cling film? You can gel the toes whilst feet are wrapped and they'll be ready for scraping and buffing by the time you're done [emoji4]
No but I have the large microplane so I'll give that a go next time.
Thank you!

Great results, Cinderella!

Was this is callus peel/uk callus peel from beauty select or another product?

I've considered investing, and those results are tempting me all the more! X
Linzi this was the uk callus peel. I couldn't decide which one to get so went for the one with the introductory offer lol.

I charge £19 and do cuticle work while the treatment is working. If they have gel polish toes I charge £32 x
I've decided to go with £20 on its own with a polish as I never use mine and £30 with gel toes.
Really hoping it's popular...

I need to investigate this as a treatment. Can someone tell me how long it takes as a treatment please? And the steps you do? Struggling with pedicures due to my fibromyalgia but don't want to cut them out completely.

I need to investigate this as a treatment. Can someone tell me how long it takes as a treatment please? And the steps you do? Struggling with pedicures due to my fibromyalgia but don't want to cut them out completely.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1491948935.185609.jpg
it took me 30 mins and that was my first

Just to clear up any confusion, there are two Callus Peel products available now from Beauty Select. The original Callus Peel that uses chemical impregnated material that you apply to the feet, cling film, wait 15 minutes and scrap softened skin using plastic spatula. And launched at Excel last month, Beauty Select's new UK Callus Peel. This was developed in the UK, and is a all natural product that doesn't use acids such as urea, Potasium hydroxide or Sodium hydroxide found in other callus removal products. This means it can be used on diabetics. UK-CP is a cream that you apply to the feet - cling film, wait. It may be necessary to spray the cream with a fine water mist before using the plastic blade.

UK-CP uses natural enzymes! We are waiting for our test samples, but if it is as good as the original CP, Beauty Select will have a well deserved winning product (that we look forward to representing in our country :).

View attachment 204377it took me 30 mins and that was my first

Jen, we use the in our salon and probably 20 to 30 mins is reasonable. We also gave samples of this to a number of salons and podiatrists in our area who are all very experience folk who have tried many other products, they loves the simplicity and saved time of Callus Peel, as we do. Some products are simply not effective enough and need multiple applications. And then there are very aggressive products that contain more sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide than the new EU regulations permit.

So I was on there getting my order ready and the suggest retail price is £9.99 :)

So I was on there getting my order ready and the suggest retail price is £9.99 :)
Is that for the aftercare cream Linzi? That seems a bit steep....
I've taken 2 bookings already for it and both with other treatments which is great as I'm still earning while it's working it's magic [emoji4]

Sorry if it's a silly question - what is it that retails for £9.99? X

Sorry to both, my baby brain just assumes everyone knows what I'm talking about!

Yes, that is for the aftercare cream. I agree, but that's what the supplier suggests.

View attachment 204369
Here's my first callus peel treatment before and after pics. For those that currently use this how did I do? Any advice welcome....

Can I ask how much you charge for your treatments as a stand alone service and with gel toes added please, and how much do you retail aftercare cream for?

Hi Ciderella! Thank you for your interest in our products. The Original Callus Peel we have been distributing for 10 years and gives great results! It contains AHA's, comes in a sachet containing two soaked pads and can be used on diabetics once the client has the ok from their GP (cannot be used during pregnancy). The step by step instructions are: Place the 2 pads from the sachet on both feet, wrap in cling film, wait 10-15 minutes (depending on how bad the callus is), scrape away the product and callus with the scraper, dry off the feet with a paper towel, buff with the foot file until you are happy that enough callus has come off and massage in the Moisture Cream.

The UK Callus Peel which we are the Manufacturers for also gives great results! It contains 99% natural ingredients, comes in a liquid form in an airless pump dispenser and can be used on pregnant and diabetic clients. The step by step instructions are: Pump out two pumps of the Callus Remover liquid (2mls measurement in each pump), wrap in cling film, wait 10-15 minutes (depending on how bad the callus is), scrape away the product and callus with your foot file scraper, dry off the feet with a paper towel, buff once with your foot file scraper, spray your water bottle spray onto the feet, buff again with your foot file scraper (the water activates the natural ingredients and the callus will start to buff off in shreds) until you are happy that enough callus has come off and massage in the Aftercare Cream.

Clients should have either of the treatments every 2-3 weeks and should moisturise using the Moisture Cream or Aftercare Cream morning and night to keep up results! You can retail either Cream for between £8-£10 so around £9.99.

Please note that we do not recommend using any other rasps on the feet as the treatment will make the skin fresh with new skin, so any further abrasiveness will cause the foot to get sore and could pierce the skin and cause the product to get inside the skin. Therefore please follow our step by step instructions.

Hi
I'm just reviving this thread as I have a question for those already using either of the callus peel systems...

Once you have applied the product to the feet and wrapped them in cling film, does anyone put the feet into heated booties?
Would this enhance the treatment/ deter the treatment/ make no difference?

Just wondering ( I haven't tried it myself) ....

Latest posts

Back