First day as a non smoker!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The end of day four and I feel great. I am shocked I have done it, really really proud of myself. I think I have done so well because everyone doubted me ( except you guys, thank you!). I told my sister in law on day 2 and she laughed when I said I had only gone a day. It's made me more determined now though. Thank you again everyone x x x

well done you! it will get easier now! it will be 2 wks for mr tomorrow, and every day is getting easier! keep strong! x

Congratulations to all the recent quitters, and the quitters-to-be! You're all doing brilliantly! :)

Planky - preparation is the key! When you're good and ready you'll do it :)

Well done & stick with it :). Iv done 9.5 weeks now, can't believe it & no one had any faith in me!!. Take all the help available if u need it. If u use Facebook there's a great nhs smoke free page!. Lovely not worrying if I stink wen I'm doing clients, waking up coughing, skin looks way more alive!. Still have the odd craving but it does get better!. Quitting is something in life ul never regret :) x

Latest posts

Back