First Full Set Of Acrylic Nails :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hard-as-Nailz

Reaction score
I am currently training to learn acrylic nail enhancements and this is the first full set I have done, took me around 2 and 1/2 hours but have only been learning them for a month.

Please let me know what you think and maybe where I could improve? Thank you.

Attachments

• acrylics.jpg
    acrylics.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 7,046
  • acrylics 2.jpg
    acrylics 2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 16,822
The only thing I would say is the shape, some are tilting abut but they are lovely, should b proud, keep a paper copy of the nails in your cv xx

Well done on your first attempt. No one is perfect first time and im still far from perfect myself! From seeing the photos it would seem that some of your nails you'll probably find will lift quite easily due to acrylic on or too close to the side walls. Also from looking at one of the thumbs there is very little acrylic on the free edge, this could cause them to snap of break (had this problem myself a while back) but these are small problems, easily adhjusted. You should be proud of yourself :) im sure a lot more experience techies will tell you if theres any other problems they spot x

Aw thank you :) I am quite pleased with them. I do have to practice a lot with shape etc but I guess that is why practice makes perfect :) x

Well done on your first attempt. No one is perfect first time and im still far from perfect myself! From seeing the photos it would seem that some of your nails you'll probably find will lift quite easily due to acrylic on or too close to the side walls. Also from looking at one of the thumbs there is very little acrylic on the free edge, this could cause them to snap of break (had this problem myself a while back) but these are small problems, easily adhjusted. You should be proud of yourself :) im sure a lot more experience techies will tell you if theres any other problems they spot x

Thank you for your comments, I would agree with you totally as applying the acrylic needs practice too, I will take note of what you are saying to help me for next time. :)

Thank you for your comments, I would agree with you totally as applying the acrylic needs practice too, I will take note of what you are saying to help me for next time. :)

Your very welcome. I feel bad critising when mine probably arent perfect either lol even still you should be very proud of your first full set. We all learn from out mistakes

Are they tips or sculpts ?

Latest posts

Back