First set of Brisa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_lisa_x

Reaction score
These are my first full set of brisa so any critisism and advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

DSCF05752.jpg

Last edited:
There's no picture!

Now sorted...hopefully!

The hand to the left of the screen is lovely....lovely smile lines..shape...the other hand has a few flaws but i am sure you can see what they are...well done.. xx

The hand to the left of the screen is lovely....lovely smile lines..shape...the other hand has a few flaws but i am sure you can see what they are...well done.. xx
i was thinking this.did you do your own nails? is this why one hand is better than the other?
the left hand looks fab,it just looks like a few problems with your smile lines on the right hand.x

Left hand looks fine but the right as uneven smiles and the shape is much wider.

thanks for all your comments.
No they are not my own hands they are my mother-in-law's, i don't know why one is better than the other but i will keep working on it!!
:rolleyes:

thanks for all your comments.
No they are not my own hands they are my mother-in-law's, i don't know why one is better than the other but i will keep working on it!!
:rolleyes:

Just look at the left hand and work towards that shape and you will go far :hug:

Latest posts

Back