First spray disaster, leak!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah2404

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was hoping for some advice. I did my first spray tonight which seemed to go well except I naively just put my gun in my bag with the cup full of tan and it leaked when I got home!

What am supposed to do? Empty the left over back in to the bottle at the clients? Then do what with the gun which still has tan inside?

Thank you for any help xx

Yea I would empty back into bottle and then rinse out the gun with water, hope it's all cleaned up now

Yea I would empty back into bottle and then rinse out the gun with water, hope it's all cleaned up now

If you don't want to rinse at the client's then you can always tip the excess back into your bottle and then bunch up some couch roll and put inside the cup, this will soak up any excess that's left. I had the same thing, uuuuurgh, a steep learning curve! x

If you don't want to rinse at the client's then you can always tip the excess back into your bottle and then bunch up some couch roll and put inside the cup, this will soak up any excess that's left. I had the same thing, uuuuurgh, a steep learning curve! x
You can also put just your gun into a large ziplock bag. I never reuse my solution.

What machine do you have?
I carry solution in my cup both to and from clients all the time & don't have spillages. I put the gun in the carry hole on the machine (5008) then the machine in my bag. So long as I just carry my holdall by the handles (I have never fancied pulling it along using the wheels) then nothing spills. I also ALWAYS make sure the cup is screwed on really tight as it can leak from the threads when used if it's not tight enough.

Thankyou ladies! I guess I was just really silly. I just stick the gun in the bag and probably threw the bag around. I didn't even think x

I always prepare tan solution & wash everything at clients house, it doesn't take 2 minutes & I clean & rinse my gun whilst my client is drying x

Latest posts

Back