First Time Networking Meeting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bourbonsbabe

Reaction score
I have been invited to go along to my local BNI networking meeting next week. From a bit of searching on here it seems a worthwhile thing to do. I'm just unsure of what its all about and what to expect. Should I prepare a little speel about myself and the business etc and what should I take with me (business cards, pricelists etc).

I also wondered what I should wear....my uniform or just something smart but casual?

Any advice much appreciated.

Sarah

Good question. I went to a networking meeting a while back and had the same questions you have, but didnt ask anyone.

You can either wear your uniform or something smart. I wore something smart. Good job I did as that seemed to be the norm at the meeting.

By all means prepare something to say about yourself, it doesnt have to be long.

Also take a few business cards to hand out and any other promotional material, like your price list or leaflets etc.

They are inspiring so best of luck to you. XX

Thanks Andrea, looking forward to it but also a bit nervous. Heard really good things about the benefits it can bring on hear so fingers crossed :)

Latest posts

Back