Flexiglaze

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie1991

Reaction score
Ive seen a previous post on this subject, but didnt really find answers im looking for.

Has anyone used this product?
How did you get on with it and would you reccommend?
And finally.. Where do i purchase this? Ive not noticed it in wholesalers i use.

Tia

I've tried it & not for me I'm afraid much prefer IBX & RescueRxx

Flexiglaze is not in any wholesalers and is not for everyone same as any product. It is a flexible coating not a treatment, so the results are instant, so is different to a treatment. Can use along with Flexigloss one step gel polish to add some strength underneath or to seal peeling nails.

The Flexigloss is for express mani pedi services, plus our peelable base coat for toes to save doing soak offs.

We also have brow and mascara retail products plus our new Flexiglaze Construct-A-Brow very soon too, a custom coloured textured sculpting glaze that is applied to skin to mimmick hair strokes, along with the application of hairs too. This is applied by a therapist as a salon service.

New products are always worth a try though

New products are always worth a try though
That is true. Will have a chat with my clients and if they wanna try it then ill purchase some :)

I have tried flexiglaze one step polish, and tbh didn't get on with it. It applies quickly but removal was a nightmare, didn't do my nails any favours. From what I have heard, I would say you either like a one step or you don't. Can't speak about the strenghtener x

Thanks for all your help guys

We have made this formula of our Flexigloss gel polish to give lasting results and also having high pigment and gloss content too.

Many salons mention about some gel polishes chipping too early, so clients complain, so we have tried to counteract that with our gel polish formula to achieve better longevity /wear.

Removal can be made easier with a very thin layer of our base coat if required, as we do also have that option too.

We also are bringing out another formula soon which soaks off in less than 5 minutes. This will be a different formula to our original one, as we have made this formula faster to remove, for clients who prefer colour changes more often.

Latest posts

Back