Flirties Expert glue problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HannahLiciousB

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone experienced issues with the Flirties Expert glue nozzle snapping off? I had only been using it a couple of weeks and the glue started pouring out of the nozzle whenever I opened it. I made sure I wiped the nozzle before replacing the lid but the next time I opened it the nozzle snapped off in the lid. I got on really well with this glue and found my lashes lasted ages but I'm apprehensive now about buying any more in case it happens again. I ended up wasting most of the bottle as it dried up very quickly as more air was getting in via the snapped nozzle.

I bought some of the Sky glue but I'm finding the lashes are coming out even after I've left them to set for about 5 minutes. I'll put in 20 lashes, brush them and at least 5 will come out it's driving me bonkers! Any advice?? X

Yes this happened to me and a couple of other therapists I know so I never bought it again. Which is unfortunate as I loved it xx

Sent from my K00F using SalonGeek mobile app

Never had a lid snap on me yet and used all three of the adhesives from flirties over the years

It's so frustrating. I emailed Flirties and told them what had happened but their response wasn't very helpful, they advised to keep the bottle upright at all times! I do this already but it's such a small light bottle that it does sometimes fall over when I move my trolley which can't be helped. I clean off the nozzle each time I used it but it still broke. I don't want to waste another £20 on a glue that I won't be able to use properly :(

Has anyone had any issues with the sky glue? X

Has anyone had any issues with the sky glue? X

it seems to me that you have somewhat of a problem here in that you are more than happy with the flirties glue and that your only issues are one of the actual container causing you problems and considerable wastage and that additionally your not fully happy with the customer service in terms of there assistance with your query

On the other side of the coin you have tried the sky blue and indicate that the adhesive qualities are not as good as that of the flirties brand

Bit of a dilemma ..which is more detrimental to your business...a glue that works for you however has container problems and consequential wastage issues verses a glue that you are not overly happy with and results in lost lashes relatively quickly by comparison

It might be worthwhile calling up the supplier once again and talk through your problems ...maybe they may take your issue up more seriously and discuss the issue with there supplier of the product in order for them to be aware of the problem at hand and maybe they will look at ways to resolve this issue with the container...manufactures are generally speaking only to pleased to hear about problems and will generally result in measures to resolve them.. after all it is in there best interest to do so :wink2:

I hope a solution to the problem can be found for you ...after all a happy customer is a good customer )))

HTH and good luck :hug:

Last edited:
Thanks Collin you've summed up my dilemma very well :)

I will give Beautytrix a call again and discuss the Flirties glue issue. It's a shame none of their reps have responded to this. It would be good to know how many people have been affected by this faulty nozzle.

Hannah x

I will give Beautytrix a call again and discuss the Flirties glue issue. It's a shame none of their reps have responded to this. It would be good to know how many people have been affected by this faulty nozzle.

Hannah x

its a pleasure Hannah..

whilst I no longer participate in this brand I was none the less one of the originator's and founder's of the brand and can see that you are happy with the glue itself and therefore it would indeed be a shame ,as for any brand ,to potentially loose a good customer simply through a problem or issue which is easily resolvable

I wish you luck and hope your problem can be resolved to everyone's mutual benefit...including your customers :hug:

Ah I didn't realise you previously worked for them :)

Oh!!! Haha well it's a bigger privilege then to have your comments :)

Oh!!! Haha well it's a bigger privilege then to have your comments :)

wow...hey im just a simple tomato loving peep :hug:

that said and irrespective of whichever brand someone is having problems with it always worthwhile talking about these problems with the manufacturer...it is through them listening to these problems that corrections can be made and that as a result all benefit :Love:

. Just a shame in this case it appears not to have happened to well for you ...hopefully your next call will be more fruitful for you

Brand loyalty works both ways ..it is not customer loyalty alone that makes a brand successful...it is the brands willingness to listen to its customers ,even in difficult times,that counts ..each therefore depends on the other :wink2:

Good luck with things )))

I hope you don't mind me quoting you when I call them ;)

I hope you don't mind me quoting you when I call them ;)

if you think it will help by all means ..

I would recommend that you explain that you are delighted with the product itself and your loyalty to the brand however the issue you are having is simply one of the dispenser itself and that you wish to continue to utilise the brand if this issue can be resolved and that if it can be resolved it is a win win situation for all

HTH and good luck

Hi

Has anyone experienced issues with the Flirties Expert glue nozzle snapping off? I had only been using it a couple of weeks and the glue started pouring out of the nozzle whenever I opened it. I made sure I wiped the nozzle before replacing the lid but the next time I opened it the nozzle snapped off in the lid. I got on really well with this glue and found my lashes lasted ages but I'm apprehensive now about buying any more in case it happens again. I ended up wasting most of the bottle as it dried up very quickly as more air was getting in via the snapped nozzle.

I bought some of the Sky glue but I'm finding the lashes are coming out even after I've left them to set for about 5 minutes. I'll put in 20 lashes, brush them and at least 5 will come out it's driving me bonkers! Any advice?? X

Hi Hannah, i believe you have spoken to us before and we have given you some guidelines but please feel free to ring us if you need further help or you can email [email protected] as i think its a very simple explanation why your glue is pouring out :O)

Hi Hannah, i believe you have spoken to us before and we have given you some guidelines but please feel free to ring us if you need further help or you can email [email protected] as i think its a very simple explanation why your glue is pouring out :O)

Thanks, could you call me please? 07825177313 thanks

Hannah x
Just a little FYI. I actually requested an additional lid for my adhesive (even offered to purchase it) and they sent it to me, no questions asked. Hope that helps a bit!!

Latest posts

Back