Flirties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginahhrose

Reaction score
Hi, just got the sample pack of flirties glue. Was using sky glue and loved it but no matter what I did it was making clients throughts dry and I started to feel it to :(

I also bought the primer for flirties, and I know it sounds stupid but how much do I use? do I need protein remover pads aswell or is this the same thing? How long do I wait after putting it on before I start lashing?

And how quick does the fast setting one dry? Sorry for all the questions ime pretty new to lashing and I've had a long day at work! I've patch tested a friend today and ime hoping to do a full set tomorow with it so ime hoping for quick replys! Xx

Hi, just got the sample pack of flirties glue. Was using sky glue and loved it but no matter what I did it was making clients throughts dry and I started to feel it to :(

I also bought the primer for flirties, and I know it sounds stupid but how much do I use? do I need protein remover pads aswell or is this the same thing? How long do I wait after putting it on before I start lashing?

And how quick does the fast setting one dry? Sorry for all the questions ime pretty new to lashing and I've had a long day at work! I've patch tested a friend today and ime hoping to do a full set tomorow with it so ime hoping for quick replys! Xx

HI Gina,
we got a message from you too and have answered but if there is anything we can help with please let us know or you can email us directly at [email protected] and we can help you through the application to get the best results :O))

Latest posts

Back