Flower nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginahhrose

Reaction score
Any one any ideas on how to do this? Clients asked for it but ime totally stuck!

Told her id have a go but they currently look like blobs! Xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402927431.370630.jpg

Any one any ideas on how to do this? Clients asked for it but ime totally stuck!

Told her id have a go but they currently look like blobs! XxView attachment 68033

These are one stroke flowers, which I normally do with acrylic paint. Alternatively, you could water decals 😉 xx

Thanks :) so you can't use normal shellac or vinylux for them?? I've never done one stroke before xx

Thanks :) so you can't use normal shellac or vinylux for them?? I've never done one stroke before xx

You can do them over Shellac & Vinylux, but you need a special paint in order to create the flowers on top, as the colours need to be really pigmented and a thicker consistency.

I think there's quite a few threads on here related to one stroke that might help.

:) xx

There's also lots of YouTube videos if you search "one stroke nail art" xx

Latest posts

Back