Flyer for practice help with my English

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayanigirl

Reaction score
Hi girls I'm thinking to handwrite a flyer asking people to come in and let me practise my acrylic application for £7.50 I have done about 40 sets . Out of that first 15 were rubbish ha ha . All the sets I have done about half of them has stayed perfectly and half with problems like lifting or breaking at edge etc . So I don't know what to think . I had 121recently as well and it went ok . I'm still lacking confidence . So I have thought to write flyers and giving it outside supermarket to ladies . But my english is not very good as its not my first language . So if u can check my flyer or give me suggestions ,would be appericiated .
Hi my name is Xxxx and I'm a qualified nail technician . I am still looking to perfect my application of acrylic nails and get my speed up . So I need approximately 20 lovely women who would give me their precious time and let me practise my application for only £7.50 .( As this cover my cost ). In return you lovely ladies will have beautiful nails and a cuppa . I work from my home so you will need to come to me . I will really appericiate the feedback once you have your full set of nails . To show my appericiation for your feedback I will do maintenance of nails for only £5 as well
I do take 2-2.5 hrs to do a set so please make sure you have enough time as I want to do a beautiful set of nails Everytime .if interested please give me a ring on following no .
:confused::confused:
Does it look ok or do I look desperate . Once I done about 20 sets with feedback I will know hopefully is it me going wrong or client ... I'm already on guine pig salon geek .but want to practise more and get confident .

Hi there :)

Your idea sounds good, I would firstly round your charges up to £10.00 & I personally wouldn't state this is to cover your cost.

I think you have worded it very well.

Could be a keyboard error, but appreciation has the "e" & the "r" mixed up. Hope you know Im not being mean, your english is amazing!

Could you print these leaflets on your computer?

Good luck & well done for being so pro-active & I'm guessing a perfectionist :)

Xx

Thankyou steph86 .No, I dont think I'm a perfectionist but very low on confidece .i have been driving for 7 years but still think I'm not a good driver . If any1says anything to me on the road I always think its my mistake . Lots of people say my english is good but I just can't believe it . Anyway I hope after doing so many sets I will have confidence . I'm scared to put my work here especially after looking the amazing work you geeks put on . Anything else I should put on leaflet ??. I'm not good with computers but my handwriting is amazing ( one thing I'm sure about ) so will handwrite . Thankyou so much. Anywhere else I should give these leaflets ???

Hi there :)

Your idea sounds good, I would firstly round your charges up to £10.00 & I personally wouldn't state this is to cover your cost.

I think you have worded it very well.

Could be a keyboard error, but appreciation has the "e" & the "r" mixed up. Hope you know Im not being mean, your english is amazing!

Could you print these leaflets on your computer?

Good luck & well done for being so pro-active & I'm guessing a perfectionist :)

Xx
Why I shouldn't state this is to cover cost as I think I been cheeky for asking any money as its me who need to practise ....people round here charge £15 for a good set so I halved that price .

I just think it says "this is how much it costs to do a set of nails"

A low price shows that you are practising so they will realise that you are charging for products.

Wow only £15... After these practise nails, dont compete with these prices!

Charge your worth, for good quality products & time.

Where I am, its roughly £28-35 for a set of acrylic nails.

Have a look at local salons (hopefully they charge more) & price your self along with them.

Even if you get 1 client for their 2, you will be doing half the work they are doing. For the same money, & less product.

You are charging not only for product, but skill & training.

You *should* find clients who are looking for quality nails/products & are prepared to pay.

Aww dont be so down on yourself, Im sure your work is better than you think. You have managed to do 40 sets already!

I think the supermarket, coffee shops, fitness centres (or classes), shopping centres, etc would be great for finding models.

Even lets say bar staff or waitressing staff who could also show off your work & hand out cards for you.

Good luck :) xx

Latest posts

Back