Flyer ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CWHC

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Im will be starting my own personal hairstyling buisness next year, have all ready made a pricelist and reccomend a friend card the size of a buisness card, so it will fit in peoples purses, but i would quite like to do a flyer aswell to drop in peoples letter box. im just stuck what to put on it, i have an image that is on my price list that i will upload but do i put my pricelist on it too, or would you post both through, or just put an offer for 10% of cut and colour.
Anybody got any ideas? and has anybody been successfull with this type of advertising? Would love to hear you ideas X

Hi
I got lots of clients from posting flyers through doors. I didn't put prices on because then they have all the info and no need to call in. Just put some offers on like a % off first appointment or so much off throughout November etc. Put on what you do, any offers and contact details, if they are interested they will call to ask prices. Don't make them look cheap either. I did mine on different coloured bright paper and A5 size. I put an ad in a local mag and got nothing from it but I do regular leaflet drops and keep getting new clients and also then it's word of mouth.

Good luck x

Thank you i think im going to do 10% off, wasnt sure whether to put prices on but i think your right, will probebly just keep it quite simple, then all ive got to do is post them!
Thanks so much for your help! Xx

Latest posts

Back