Flyer templates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diversenails

Reaction score
Hiya peeps,

I have been looking on the internet for some templates I can use for my promotional fliers and have come across a few lovely ones but was wondering if anybody knew of any free ones I can use in Word/Office?

Thanks x

Hiya,

From a printers point of view if you are sending them to any printer to print they can't use Microsoft word files. It doesn't produce a good end product at all and it's not to spec. Many companies may hit you with a surcharge.

I would recommend if wanted a flyer designed maybe contact Carl from Verve Designs. He has done lots of geeks logos and leaflets etc. You can contact him on SG or e-mail. His username is Extentionize or e-mail is [email protected] - he is very very cost effective!

Hiya,

From a printers point of view if you are sending them to any printer to print they can't use Microsoft word files. It doesn't produce a good end product at all and it's not to spec. Many companies may hit you with a surcharge.

I would recommend if wanted a flyer designed maybe contact Carl from Verve Designs. He has done lots of geeks logos and leaflets etc. You can contact him on SG or e-mail. His username is Extentionize or e-mail is [email protected] - he is very very cost effective!

Carl's prices are really good! :) he's just designed my logo, hoping to get all my content sorted for leaflets :) xx

Hi there,
Have you tried Vistprint? They have range of products from brochures, business cards, flyers and more. They're nothing fancy but do the job. You can design your own logo too.

If you want to design and print your own, Microsoft Publisher have templates on there. Hth

Ive used ipages on my Mac. Really good :D

Perfectly Pampered Hands

Thanks girls, I looked at vista print and the designs were just not right.... will have a look at link.... thanks geeks x

Went to see a guy from Prontaprint today. Ive designed my own A6 leaflets which he said were good :D so to print 5000 flyers on 300gsm silk paper single sided was £200. Leafletfrog.co.uk can print my design sent to them, same quantity same paper for £63 with free P&P! Prontaprint also looked at my business cards & could no where near compete with the price & quality I have from Moo.com!

Perfectly Pampered Hands

Latest posts

Back