Flyers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelseapep93

Reaction score
Does anybody no of any good website to buy flyers from? I don't like any of the designs on vistaprint. Zazzle have some nice designs but they are so expensive. 100 flyers was about £70 :/
Thanks in advance

I got mine for instant print, you can design them yourself, amazing quality fast shipping & good prices too

Last edited by a moderator:
We print flyers for many geeks and 100 off of us would be £29 (off top my head) :)

I can highly recommend Banner Penguin as I have used them a few times for printing small and large quantities. The quality of their work is excellent and the customer service is great. :) They have just finished my website for me too...
www.angelish.co.uk :)

you would be cheaper using microsoft publisher and making your own that what i do
then its a case of getting a good printer and printing them or going to a print company some are really cheap! like a couple of pence per print xxx

Find a page called instaprint on Facebook they do a big bundle for £15 at the mo x

Thank you for all of your replies. I have found a website called instant print. In the process of designing my flyers :)

Find a page called instaprint on Facebook they do a big bundle for £15 at the mo x

They is hundreds of 'instaprint' on Facebook, count you post a link please?! Would like to have a nosey xx

I use Route1print and got 500 A5 flyers printed for £21 (designed myself)

Love that company. Extremely fast turn around, cheap and they do such food quality products for CHEAP. Ask them to send you samples. Even that is packaged with quality :)

x HelloSORRISO x

Moo.com have just started doing flyers

Latest posts

Back