Foam home colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spikeyfaerie

Reaction score
Just seen Schwarzkopf's ad for their foam colour. I tried a brand on my mate's hair as an experiment and oh my god it sucked! Worst application I've ever done cos it goes on white/clear so you can't tell if you've accidentally touched their skin, she ended up covered in colour!!! The condition of her hair was really dry as well which has never happened before, her hair is in fairly good condition normally.

Normally I wouldn't have applied a home colour but she's been my mate for years and she's happy to let me experiment with things and this way I could say that I had tried it and could advise clients against it.

back in the day when i was traning, i did a full head of bleach foils and saw this advertised. i thought omg what a brillitant product, i can bleed the colour inbetween the foils without taking so long, so there i went, foaming it around the foils and the unweaved hair.......then after i rinsed well lets just say it didnt just bleed into the foils it ran down the foils like water and she now had streaks of mucky brown. the rest of the hair was dry and you could tell the cuticle was obvs on the verge of snapping. so yeah i never ever used it again. in the advert it advertises that it comes out like a styling mousse......LOL! it came out like piss water tbh. so i totally agree with you

Latest posts

Back