Foils gone pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm not a hair geek (yet) but i would like a bit of advice for a friend of mine. She had her hair done today by a qualified hairdresser, she usually has foils of bleach and colour (brown) but today some of her hair went pink for some reason. You can't really see it in artificial light but it's really noticable in daylight.

The only thing I could think of was that the bleach wasn't left on long enough over some of the hair which had the brown colour on them. I know you can't always get the same bleached hair in the foils, you are bound to get some of the ones with colour on them in so what do you hair geeks think? I wanted to see if there was some advice I could give her as to how to get it corrected.

Thanks in advance

Sarah. xx

Maybe the tint brush the hairdresser used wasn't properly cleaned?
Tell your friend to go back to the hairdresser and get them to correct it.

x

Thanks Holly,

I'm just going back to college to do my 2nd yr NVQ 2, so I just wanted to sound a bit more knowledgable than I actually am, lol!

So you think it's just the brush wasn't clean?

She has blonde in her hair that has come out fine, but I suppose the hairdresser would've used different brushes, huh?

Thanks again

Sarah. xx

Latest posts

Back