Fool proof spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macc

Reaction score
Hi I'm a hairdresser and love getting spray tan often.my prob is that where I live there are only other salon that do tanning and as they are seen as 'competition' makes it awkward to get done.im buying a tan machine but need to know what's the best solution and what is less likely to show u mistakes as I'm going to teach my husband how to do it

Naked tan is a very forgiving spray tan. I am a mobile therapist and work alone so I get my husband to tan me (with me shrieking at him the whole time) and the tan always comes out great.

My husband does me (so to speak) with Suntana, and it always looks good!

My Husband does me too and I also use Suntana, I find that it gives a lovely colour and great Fade off, I would get him to have his first few goes with the Light Coconut and any mistakes will be less noticeable and then move on to the medium Cherry which is my most requested Shade and the Clients Love the Colour and Smell :) i f you register on their site and then drop them an email asking for some samples they will send you their range to try x

Latest posts

Back