Foot cream and file suggestions, please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the Emjoi Micro Pedi. They do a retail unit & a professional unit but if you google it, the retail one has fab reviews. It's not cheap though but apparently very effective, safe and has changeable rollers. Emjoi MICROPedi Professional. Has anyone tried this as I was planning on getting one based on the reviews for the retail unit. ;)

My favourite too, along with the scrub that goes with it. It smells amazing.

Like the sound of these products where do you get your supplies is there a website for the supplier?

What about the Emjoi Micro Pedi. They do a retail unit & a professional unit but if you google it, the retail one has fab reviews. It's not cheap though but apparently very effective, safe and has changeable rollers. Emjoi MICROPedi Professional. Has anyone tried this as I was planning on getting one based on the reviews for the retail unit. ;)
I think they were at Olympia yesterday but I didn't go look at their stand.

I just ordered a small Konna Latte and a small Sherbert Splash so I can see which one I like the best!

I just ordered a small Konna Latte and a small Sherbert Splash so I can see which one I like the best!

Sherbert splash is also lovely!

Foot file and creams arrived today! Am LOVING the Konna Latte, just got a bit off the lid and put on my hands and it's lush...... might have to keep it for my own personal use only! Will try out the file later, hope it's better than the £4.49 one I bought in Boots in desperation the other day :(

Latest posts

Back