Foot rest from a pedicure spa station

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicole333

Reaction score
I'm looking for just the foot rest part from one of those beautiful spa style pedi stations, but I can only find these advertised in America.

I cannot fit a large spa in my room, but whenever I see them in photos or videos the positioning and comfort for the client always looks good. So I wondered if it's possible to have the client foot rest in a separate unit so the client can sit in a normal height adjustable chair to raise them slightly.

I have a pedi stool with foot rest already but I'm selling it as I don't like the position it puts the foot into.

This is what I have found to hopefully explain what I am looking for.

Attachments

• pedi.jpg
    pedi.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,489
I've just been looking for some sort of pedicure stool and saw that one eBay. I'm fairly tall and long legged so not sure the stool will help me as I'll probably won't be able to get low enough. I need to be really low for the client to have their leg on my lap. Pedicures are driving me mad at the moment! I just want to find a comfortable solution! Any tips would be great :) x

Back