For those of you contemplating adding Shellac to your services.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

violet1

Reaction score
I wouldn't hesitate. I'm defiantly no expert, however after getting my shellac last week, since I started taking bookings on saturday, I have already had 4 clients, got two more on Thursday, and next week I've got 4! How fantastic is that! Only 3 of those are people I know, the rest found my website! It really is amazing stuff. I have had one enquiry on enhancements. Shellac is the way to go!

I'm getting very impatient now waiting for my glitters.

Good luck to everyone else who is starting out on the shellac - you'll love it x :biggrin:

I wouldn't hesitate. I'm defiantly no expert, however after getting my shellac last week, since I started taking bookings on saturday, I have already had 4 clients, got two more on Thursday, and next week I've got 4! How fantastic is that! Only 3 of those are people I know, the rest found my website! It really is amazing stuff. I have had one enquiry on enhancements. Shellac is the way to go!

I'm getting very impatient now waiting for my glitters.

Good luck to everyone else who is starting out on the shellac - you'll love it x :biggrin:

Welcome to the world of Shellac! It is amazing, its outdone my regualr polishes and my gel nails. It's a happy medium! Happy Shellacing :D

Latest posts

Back