Found a dust extractor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey1969

Reaction score
I have found a very good dust extractor and arm rest but a lady on a social media page sells them in the UK on her behalf. I brought mine from the supplier and saved about £180 and i asked if i could give her website out to others. The lady on social media has jumped on my page saying shes the UK distributor but shes charging more money and £180 is a big saving. She has tagged her page on my status but also states they can buy direct. I am fumming as i haven't mentioned any prices but others are tagging her into my status. Everyone has the right to choose who and where they but from i was just giving her website to people who asked no its getting out of hand.

Ask your supplier if they have a U.K. Distributor

They have its the lady who has jumped on my page hun and i brought mine from the supplier in Germany and i asked if i could give her website out if people wanted to no more and she said yes even though she already has a UK distributor. I told the supplier the reason i didnt go through the UK lady was because of the price. It was me and my friend we both ordered together.

The UK distributor sent me some information about 5 weeks ago but we couldn't afford it then i came across ot on Google so i purchased them direct we both saved about £180 each which is a massive saving.

Could you PM me the details? I need one x

Can you also pm me too?

Wowwzers
Pm me too please Hun

And me please if you don't mind x

As for your post, just delete her comments & block her so she isnt hijacking your post (and it stops you getting bogged down with all the notifications) xx

Can you pm me the details too please
X

Hi could you pm me please with details of dust extractor? Xx

Could you also pm me the details of the extractor too please xx

Hi which dust extractor is it please? Xx

Could you pm me too please? X

I am in the market for a new dust extractor seeing as how mine blew last week! I have been shopping around but the prices are $400+ and if this one you found is good I would like to know about it. Thanks. Pm me?

There have been lots requests for info about this so can you post the details on here please, in the interest of fairness put both the UK supplier and German distributor people can then make up their own minds who they contact.

Their issues over territory and prices are for them to resolve, you clearly did everything you could to check the information you were given and passed on, you haven't done anything wrong. The UK distributor may be disappointed at losing the business but consumers will always find the best deals, if she's not providing it, that is for them to sort not drag you into.

There have been lots requests for info about this so can you post the details on here please, in the interest of fairness put both the UK supplier and German distributor people can then make up their own minds who they contact.

Their issues over territory and prices are for them to resolve, you clearly did everything you could to check the information you were given and passed on, you haven't done anything wrong. The UK distributor may be disappointed at losing the business but consumers will always find the best deals, if she's not providing it, that is for them to sort not drag you into.

I would really appreciate if you could post details too please?! I'm in desperate need. Thank you! Xxx

If someone were recommending bypassing S2 and importing CND from US distributors as we could save £££ I suspect the response would be rather different & in fact the thread locked or deleted. Why is this different?

When you pay to distribute in a territory you buy the rights to that customer base. No wonder the UK distributor is miffed.

However, it's all extremely unprofessional airing it on facebook & pestering a customer.

Latest posts

Back