Foundation and classic cutting course advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judda1

Reaction score
Hello, I’m returning to hairdressing after a 20 year break and looking to do refresher courses in both cutting/ colouring and possibly level 3. I have found a cutting course at Dennis Williams, it’s foundation and classic cutting for refreshing cutting skills. You train on practise head. As anyone been on this type of course and was it any good, think salon services and others run this course too? Thank you

I recommend that you either do your level 3 or take a week and do an intensive course at the Sassoon Academy in London.

I’ve done both and I learnt colour correction, advanced perming and bridal styling on my level 3 but the Sassoon course offers a more in-depth cutting course that far exceeds what you learn on level 3 in college.

I recommend that you either do your level 3 or take a week and do an intensive course at the Sassoon Academy in London.

I’ve done both and I learnt colour correction, advanced perming and bridal styling on my level 3 but the Sassoon course offers a more in-depth cutting course that far exceeds what you learn on level 3 in college.
Thank you for your reply. I’ve enquired about level 3 for September. I will take a look at the other one.

Latest posts

Back