Foundation choices help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

I use Vani-t mineral make-up for weddings, they have an amazing liquid/ powder foundation combination that is stunning and also highlighters and gold dusts etc. Packaging is lovely too so you could encourage retail afterwards :)

Have u had a look at the bobbi brown bbu palette it has all their stick foundation shades, creamy concealer and correctors in 1 palette , it's a tad pricey but well worth the Money as it covers all Shades, it's a name that if ur doing bridal work they recognise and expect.
http://www.bobbibrown.co.uk/product.../BBU-Face-Palette/Online-Exclusive/index.tmpl

I have to admit when I started I used f&b and got a few shades and mixed , and now have several brands and textures to match what is required but it just takes time .

Hi all,

I use Vani-t mineral make-up for weddings, they have an amazing liquid/ powder foundation combination that is stunning and also highlighters and gold dusts etc. Packaging is lovely too so you could encourage retail afterwards :)

Hi lindaloo. Had a look at vani-t. Does look lovely. What and how many shades would you suggest if i was starting out. x

Have u had a look at the bobbi brown bbu palette it has all their stick foundation shades, creamy concealer and correctors in 1 palette , it's a tad pricey but well worth the Money as it covers all Shades, it's a name that if ur doing bridal work they recognise and expect.
http://www.bobbibrown.co.uk/product.../BBU-Face-Palette/Online-Exclusive/index.tmpl

I have to admit when I started I used f&b and got a few shades and mixed , and now have several brands and textures to match what is required but it just takes time .

Thanks for your reply! I had looked at this palette. If only i had the money :-( I have bought everything or my kit...bar foundation. I have limited money left. Hoping to do some overtime as i need something lol!! Just struggling to find the right thing to start with x

Latest posts

Back