Foundation help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammi_xxx

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a foundation for pale skin ? As i've always used foundation that has made me go orange due to the fact I can't find any light enough for me

Thanks!

Can anybody recommend a foundation for pale skin ? As i've always used foundation that has made me go orange due to the fact I can't find any light enough for me

Thanks!

Lancôme go very light, so do Estée Lauder, or Mac?

Dainty doll that's Nicola Roberts range that you can buy in boots are specifically designed for pale skin and are really nice.
Like u I have always struggled to find a pale enough match and this is te only one pale enough, however I like a full coverage so I mix foundations and you can white foundation to make your favourite brand paler. Mac do one and so do Barry m so something for every budget.

Thanks for the help guys :)

Lily lolo without a doubt! Porcelain is the palest but I find it a bit pink toned so I get Blondie which is pale but neutralises the pink in my skin. Plus they do samples for about a pound. lilylolo.co.uk Good luck!

I use Fairly Light in Bare Minerals...if you have a consultation they will help you choose according to the natural shade and warmth of your skin. hth

I'll have a look at all these :D Thankyou!!

Lily lolo without a doubt! Porcelain is the palest but I find it a bit pink toned so I get Blondie which is pale but neutralises the pink in my skin. Plus they do samples for about a pound. lilylolo.co.uk Good luck!

What is the coverage like?

Hi, most of those mentioned like Lancome, Lauder, MAC and Bare Minerals do not actually go that pale. They are all too dark for me. Best thing to do is go to a MAC Pro and get yourself some Face and Body foundation in White, then you can add it to any of your favourite foundations. The formula is really light so it won't alter the one you add it to, just the colour.

Otherwise, try Illamasqua, they do a every shade from pure white to really dark and do powder, cream and 3 different liquid varieties.

If you want a drugstore brand, GOSH do a pretty pale one.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I have to be pretty careful too, as i'm so pale.

The foundation that i love and use time and time again is actually by The Body Shop. It's called Moisture Foundation and a little goes a long way.

I don't even use the lightest colour, i can use number 2...wahey! haha xx

I use rimmel Recover or match perfection and there great! Im very pale aswell, the recover is really smooth and has a little bit of shimmer, I always get compliments with it, they do pale colours like porcelain or ivory x

L'oreal true match foundations & max factor foundations have very pale shades - I was going to suggest the Nicola Robert's range too, you can find it in boots and there are some very pale shades there so that might be worth a look!
For my winter-skin I use Estee Lauder in "shell" but if you have very pale skin then it may be a little too dark for you - lovely foundation though so may be worth a try? I've found them to be really good at giving away little samples for you so that you can try it at home / see it in different lights. Good luck! x

What is the coverage like?
Excellent. You can go as light or as heavy as you like without it looking caked on. It is also good for your skin, lasts all day and if you need extra coverage in one place you can reapply without it flaking or going cakey. It really is the best I've ever tried and I've tried everything from Mac, Clarins, Lancome, Laura Mercier, etc! No, I don't work for them!!

Nicola Roberts makeup range is really good for very pale skin! Lovely coverage too :)

Latest posts

Back