Foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerrys471

Reaction score
Hi all

Best foundation for over 40's?????

And best thing for dark circles???

Need a make over!!! Looking tired and old!!! And if anyone knows how to lose a stone in a week I would appreciate it ;0)

X

Hi I use Estée Lauder double wear and love it ! Stays put all day 😄

Iv just changed mine to Chanel lumiere ... So light so doesn't sit in any wrinkles (not really got many tho but I'm 41) ... Quite expensive but soooo worth it .... I'm not regretting it at all - and been asked so many times since iv changed it what's new with my skin or make up ... I'm def getting the powder next ..,, And anyway it goes through my accounts ... Lol ... X

Thanks for the suggestions, I've tried the double wear but it didn't suit me, will look at the Chanel one now. I usually wear ysl but need a change!!

;0)

Touché clat .... Is also a must ... Gets rid of the darkness under eyes ... X

Thanks for the suggestions, I've tried the double wear but it didn't suit me, will look at the Chanel one now. I usually wear ysl but need a change!!

;0)

Iv changed from double wear found it was sitting in my find lines and made them look worse ... X

That's the thing one doesn't suit all !
You could just try getting a few samples 😄

Hi all

Best foundation for over 40's?????

And best thing for dark circles???

Need a make over!!! Looking tired and old!!! And if anyone knows how to lose a stone in a week I would appreciate it ;0)

X
Try Jane Iredale Glow time if you like a medium to heavy coverage or amazing base if you prefer light. It's very easy to use and gives a flawless finish as well as being great for your skin.

Latest posts

Back