Foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

em79

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a nice foundation that gives a coverage with a flawless finish but doesn't look to heavy

I use NARS Sheer Glow. It's not too thick or heavy and gives me good natural coverage. Only thing is, if I do have a breakout, it's not the best at covering it! Hated MAC, found it way too cakey!

Hi thanks for your reply I use mac studio fix n it seems to be making my face a little red as if it's to heavy on my skin, tried liz earle but coverage isn't the best

Jane Iredale pure pressed.
Great coverage, semi matte finished, purest of pure minerals and easy to top up.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Double wear Estée Lauder!!

I love Mac studio sculpt a bit thicker than the other better coverage but lovely to use and stops on x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Chanel vita or perfection lumiere'

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Make up studio pro light creme foundation 👍

Chanel perfection lumiere and nars sheer glow x

Karaja skin velvet you can adapt it to be as heavy or light as you like..i go heavy lol

Double wear Estée Lauder!!

Is double wear heavy or thick? I don't know why but I always think it's going to be just because of the name! Haha heard so many good things about it so thinking of giving it a go myself!

Is double wear heavy or thick? I don't know why but I always think it's going to be just because of the name! Haha heard so many good things about it so thinking of giving it a go myself!

I use double wear and coverage is good but not thick at all. It lasts all day too. Estée Lauder will colour match and give you quite a generous sample at their counter if you ask :)

I found double wear made my skin look really dull and dry looking =( I was really disappointed as I'd heard such good things and really wanted to like it! Might try it again soon as I've heard they changed the formula and shades since I last tried it. I use BareMinerals at the moment and love it =)

Double Wear Can sometimes be tricky if your looking heavy coverage I found if you didn't put it on quick enough it could leave you with dirty marks.resulting in having to take the whole face off and reapply..same if you wanted to touch up.looked dirty would been safer removing all... i used it for years as well as lancome photogenic! but i know that might be my dry-ish skin?

Vichy Dermablend is a great full coverage. A little goes a looooong way.

Shu Uemura Lightbulb foundation is the best I have ever used second to the Chanel one mentioned above. I have dry slightly aging skin and it gives an amazing finish, it's light but covers well even using the smallest amount, so lasts well too.

Jane Iredale Pressed Base!

Can anyone recommend a nice foundation that gives a coverage with a flawless finish but doesn't look to heavy

What do you currently use/prefer? a fluid or powder? Do you get shine on your skin during the day? X

Giorgio Armani illuminous silk or giorgio Armani maestro

Latest posts

Back